Tuesday, February 13, 2007

2/13/2007

It has been way too long since i last posted here and for that i apologize. Mistress Denial has had my balls aching so badly the past several days it has been wonderful.
i had a day of "free reign" where i could do whatever i chose. In trying to make Mistress happy i chose to masturbate myself to the edge several times without reaching an orgasm. i think she was pleased but since then i have been paying the price without being allowed to reach an orgasm. i think perhaps next time i will let myself cum since i don't know how long it will be before i have that permission again.
Yesterday i was ordered to wear my ball stretcher all day. This is a new stretcher i purchased and i don't think it is made for all day wear as it is fairly bulky and i think it is a little obvious. i continue to be in all day meetings with the same woman that i have been meeting with for the past 4.5 weeks and yesterday i made sure i was there first and sitting down. Whenever we took a break i let her leave first and then a few minutes later i followed her out so she would not notice the bulge. This worked i am sure.
At lunch time with Mistress' permission i went to a "toy" store to purchase a less obtrusive ball stretcher and when i got there the store was not open. i have no idea why this is (probably the gods out to get me or something) so i was unable to make my purchase. i am heading back today to get the ball stretcher and also a cock cage Mistress wants me to get so that the next time i am made to wear a ball stretcher to work it is less obvious.
It has been almost a week since i last came and even the simple act of typing the blog has my cock erect and dripping. i love the way Mistress makes me feel.

No comments: