Saturday, February 3, 2007

2/3/2007

i am so nervous. Mistress Denial told me to go out and buy a locking cock cage this morning and to send her the key. She lives 3000 miles away so time between orgasms would be at a minimum a week since it would take that long to send the key back and forth.
What distresses me the most is that i love teasing and denial so much that this would take the teasing part away from me. my cock would not be able to get hard in the cage. This has always been the part of chastity that i have not understood. i want to keep my cock free from being locked up so i can stroke it all the time (when i am not being punished) and bring it to the edge of orgasm many many times before finally being allowed to cum. i love to feel my cock get hard all on its own because i am so horny the smallest thing arouses me. i love feeling it leak precum into my pants worrying if the spot will show through my pants and be visible to others.

i am hoping that Mistress will choose to take the other route with me and instead of locking up my cock she will decide that if i am to keep it unlocked then she is going to torture and tease it mercilessly.

No comments: