Thursday, February 1, 2007

2/1/2007

Today is Thursday and i have spent the past 24 hours with a butt plug in my ass as part of my punishment for not completing Mistress' last assignment. Along with this She has not allowed me to stroke my cock for two days. This morning i was hoping that Mistress would again allow me to begin stroking my cock but that was not to be.
i am allowed to remove the butt plug but now must wait at least one more day before i may stroke my cock. It is amazing how much you take for granted and how much you don't relize what you miss until you no longer have it. i miss playing with my cock and balls and hope soon i am able to do so again.
i hope Mistress gives me the opportunity to try and prove i can complete Her tasks again.

Wearing the plug all day at work yesterday was a constant thrill for each step i took made me feel it and every time i sat down it was like i was fucking myself. i found myself rocking back and forth on my chair throughout the day which of course made me want to touch my cock even more.

i hope that Mistress will forgive me tomorrow and that She will once again allow me to play with myself at Her direction.

No comments: