Thursday, February 8, 2007

2/8/2007

No excuses but i have been so busy at work i have not managed to post in a couple days but what a couple days it has been. Mistress began Her game of chance on two days ago and the first task was that i was allowed to cum but i had to consume my cum. i know for a submissive this should not have been the first time i ate my own cum but for me this was a first. It was so exciting to know i was doing this for Mistress. i made myself cum in a glass and then very slowly first tasted just a tiny bit of cum. It wasn't too bad really for me it was the texture that i didn't enjoy. After that initial taste i proceeded to drink the rest of my cum down quickly. i did not enjoy this except the fact that i knew i was doing something i didn't enjoy and i was doing it for Mistress.
Yesterday in the game of chance the card drawn meant i had to hit my balls every 30 minutes. The game did not specify how many times i had to hit them each time so i decided to do it 10 times. Once i had set this mental number i committed myself to this. i probably should have chosen fewer hits. my balls are aching something fierce this morning it feels so good. i continue to work on a project at work which puts me in a meeting all day every day with the same woman. This adds to the excitement since she was aware of my getting up every 30 minutes and leaving the meeting. She probably thought i was not feeling well but suprisingly she never said anything. Towards the early afternoon walking normally was a bit difficult but i managed to get through the day without being obvious.

i am greatful for Mistress and Her mind and i continue to look forward to any tortures she bestows upon me.

No comments: