Sunday, February 4, 2007

2/4/2007

Well yesterday was an amazing day. It all began with Mistress telling me to get a locking cock cage by the end of the month and to send Her the key. As i explained in my post yesterday this worried me because i love the feeling of being on the edge and having my cock dripping almost constantly. Mistress would hear none of this and She told me it would do me good to not be able to get a hard on for however long She decided. This is Her decision to make and not mine so i will comply and purchase the locking cock cage by the end of the month. i still can not fathom this but i will soon find out what it is like to not have any control of my cock.

Yesterday Mistress also allowed me to torture my cock and balls for Her. She devised this wicked game that had me in my ball stretcher with a candle in front of me. i had to take myself to the edge 10 times and each time when i reached the edge i had to wave the tip of my cock in the hot part of the candle flame. The first 2 were not too bad although the flame was certainly hot. By the 5th edge my balls were aching and the tip of my cock felt like it was on fire. It was so sensitive from the edges and from waving it through the flame. It took all my will power to actually submit the very sensitive tip of my cock to the flame towards the end.

Today i can still feel the tip is a bit sensitive and it is a wonderful reminder of Mistress. i hope She continues to torture me in any way that delights Her. It is like a drug that i want more and more of. i long to receive Her tasks and i long to see what tortures She may make me inflict on myself.

No comments: