Wednesday, January 2, 2008

January 2, 2008

Mistress Denial has agreed to allow me to once again suffer for Her amusement. i can not express how happy i am that my long hiatus from serving Her has come to an end. At Mistress Denial's direction, today i found myself with my balls bound seperated about 2 inches apart and my cock tied pointing up. Not only did it feel great to have myself bound like this again but when i realized i was to remain this way all day i almost immediately began to drip. The day was a long one at work with my pants pressing against my bound balls all day. It felt amazing.
Later in the day when i realized an email telling me to remain bound this way for another day i smiled and wondered why i had ever taken a break.
Mistress i thank You so much for the suffering you are allowing me to experience and i look forward to seeing how much your wickedness has changed over the months.

humbly,
your submissive

No comments: