Saturday, January 27, 2007

1/27/2007

What a night last night was. As ordered by you as soon as i returned home from work i sat down and closed my eyes and began to imagine You standing over me dressed in Your short black leather skirt, thigh length boots (i crumble for a Woman in boots), and PVC tied top. i began to stroke my cock nice and fast with this lovely vision in my head. my hand would stroke from the base of my cock right up over the head. In no time at all i felt myself getting close to the edge so i slowed down a little bit to prolong the image of You in my mind. As soon as i reached the edge i stopped stroking my cock and while it was extremely hard it was not dribbling very much precum. i knew you wanted me dribbling so i stroked to the edge again.

Now my cock had a nice dribble of precum on the head so i proceeded to tie up my cock and balls just as ordered. Nice and tight. This morning when woke up my balls were a little sore and my cock was still hard.

i am greatful that You allow me to follow your direction.

sub mark

No comments: