Friday, January 26, 2007

1/26/2007

Diary
Yesterday I was extremely fortunate and received an email from You (Mistress Denial X). i was at work when i read the email and immediately my cock went erect in my pants. As i read the email i swear i could feel my cock twitch in anticipation of what may come. Unfortunately for me it was only 2:30pm when i read the email. This left me with 3 hours left at work.
i work in a place filled with an amazing amount of young attractive ladies that all seem to dress the part. Even though it is an office environment it seems almost every woman enjoys pushing the dress code boundaries. As i would walk through the office all i could think about was the email i had just read and my cock seemed to never go down. i kept going back to your email to re-read it.

Getting home in the evening i set about gathering my toys so that i could take the photos required. This in and of itself created more arousal. Once i had the toys laid out i wanted so badly to cum but without permission i simply leisurely grabbed my cock and stroked slowly for a few minutes.

Finally with pictures taken it was time for a good night's sleep.

I awoke this morning with an erection and the first thing i did was open up and re-read the email. It is amazing how aroused an email can make a person.

I wonder what the future holds for me now.

No comments: