Sunday, January 28, 2007

1/28/2007

Yesterday at Mistress' direction i had to leave my cock and balls bound until 6pm. i probably should not have told Her i had to go to work or She probably would have let me untie them earlier. i think it amused her to know i would be working with a tied up erection. The most difficult part of having to work yesterday was that i was going in for a 4 hour meeting with a female and a male co-worker. i was nervous and excited to think she might notice my erection and i was also hoping that my cock would not drip. i probably should not have worn khaki pants.

At one point in the meeting when i was standing up i thought i saw both sets of eyes direct to my crotch but quickly dismissed that as paranoia. i sat back down as quickly as i could and glanced down at my crotch. i almost died. There was a very small wet spot. As i reflect back on this i am sure they did not see anything but i was sure embarrassed and excited at the time. i only wish i had only been in the meeting with my female co-worker.

Mistress had given me permission to remove the string from my cock at 6pm and She also graciously told me i could stroke my cock but that i was not to cum. As soon as 6pm hit the string came off. It felt so good to have my cock untied. my balls ached a little both from being tied up and from not being allowed to empty. i knew it probably wasn't a good idea to stroke my cock since i couldn't cum but it didn't matter. At that moment all i wanted was to stroke my cock. i grabbed some lotion and slowly stroked my cock. i didn't want to go too fast because i wanted it to last and i knew that i would not want to get to edge too soon. As it is it only took me about 3 minutes of very leisurely stroking to reach that place that feels so good. God how i wanted to cross the edge and feel my orgasm. Not willing to disobey Mistress' order i stopped stroking and tucked my cock back in my pants.

This morning had me waking up with a very hard cock that is dying to cum and also a pair of balls that still ache.

i am greatful for Mistress and the feelings She is causing me to experience.

No comments: